E-ISSN 2218-6050 | ISSN 2226-4485
Required files to be uploaded
OVJ Manuscript Submission Form
Open Vet J. Year: 2022, Volume: 12, Issue: 1
- Modified medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction for severe bilateral congenital patellar luxation in a dog
- Surveillance of heat-related illness in small animals presenting to veterinary practices in the UK between 2013-2018.
- Flea infestation on small wild mammals in Gharyan, Northwest Libya
- Exposure to low-dose bisphenol A induces spleen damage in a murine model: Potentially through oxidative stress?
- Epidemiology and Laboratory Diagnosis of Severe Infectious Bursal Disease in Vaccinated Chickens in Khartoum, Sudan
- The in-vivo and in-vitro Effectiveness of Three Insecticides Types for Eradication of The Tick Rhipicephalus sanguineus in Dogs
- Metagenomic analysis of the intestinal microbiome in goats on cactus and salicornia based diets
- First Phalanx Exostosis in Traditional Equestrian Horses in Western Libya
- Fatal congenital and traumatic cervical spine injuries in a captive newborn plains zebra (Equus quagga)
- Efficacy of synergistic activity of seed oils from Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) and Nasturtium officinale (Watercress) on lethality of the cattle tick Hyalomma scupense (Acari: Ixodidae)
- Long-term supplementation with an undenatured type-II collagen (UC-II®) formulation in dogs with degenerative joint disease: exploratory study
- Antifungal susceptibility of Malassezia pachydermatis isolated from the external auditive conduct from dogs, in central Chile.
- The relationship between urethral sphincter mechanism incompetency and lower back pain: positing a novel treatment for urinary incontinence in dogs
- Role of Eco-Climatic Factors in the Distribution of Bluetongue in Endemic Areas in Tunisia
- Prosthetic polyester-based hybrid mesh for repairing ofperineal hernia in dogs
- Dietary Aflatoxin B1-related risk factors for the presence of Aflatoxin M1 in raw milk of cows from Ecuador
- Urrets-Zavalia syndrome following cataract surgery in dogs: A case series
- Use of a customised 3D-printed external splint for the correction of a severe pectus excavatum in a 3-month-old kitten