E-ISSN 2218-6050 | ISSN 2226-4485
Required files to be uploaded
OVJ Manuscript Submission Form
Open Vet J. Year: 2017, Volume: 7, Issue: 4
- Renal adenocarcinoma-associated erythrocytosis in a cat: clinicopathological features and immunohistochemical results
- MULTIPLE MYELOMA IN AN AMUR TIGER (PANTHERA TIGRIS ALTAICA)
- Spontaneous nervous system concussion in dogs: description of two cases and review of terminology in veterinary medicine
- A novel encephalopathy in a thiamine-deficient dog resembling human Wernickes disease with atypical MRI pattern
- The seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii and Neospora caninum infections in goats from two Argentinean provinces
- Occurrence of Clostridium perfringens in sausages sold in Meknes city, Morocco
- Treatment of severe mitral regurgitation caused by lesions in both leaflets using multiple mitral valve plasty techniques in a small dog.
- Addison disease and normocalcemic primary hyperparathyroidism in a dog with multiple endocrine neoplasia
- Prevalence and antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Bacillus cereus isolated from Some beef products in Egypt
- Medical infrared imaging and orthostatic analysis to determine lameness in the pelvic limb of dogs
- Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia: A retrospective study of clinical features and outcome in dogs in the UK.
- Investigation of manganese homeostasis in dogs with anaemia and chronic enteropathy
- Analysis of serum magnesium ions in dogs exposed to external stress: A pilot study
- Long-term follow-up of surgical resection alone for primary intracranial rostrotentorial tumors in dogs: 29 cases (2002-2013).
- The diagnostic activity on wild animals: description of a model case report ("complicated" caseous lymphadenitis by Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis in an alpine ibex Capra ibex)
- Cloacal impaction with cloacolith in a black-legged seriema (Chunga burmeisteri)